中文版
 
 
Home > About Watts
 
  Since its founding in 1874, Watts has developed a reputation of “Setting the Standard in Valve Technology.” Through a family of companies, Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (collectively “Watts”) designs and manufactures innovative products and systems in five application areas: Plumbing & Flow Control, Water Reuse & Drainage, HVAC, Water Quality and Conditioning, and Municipal Waterworks.
 
Conditioning, and Municipal Waterworks. Watts continues to create integrated solutions for water quality and conservation and to improve comfort, safety, and quality of life for people around the world through expertise in a wide range of water technologies.
 
Watts is a renowned global business with offices and manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America. Watts entered the Chinese market in 1994 and currently operates two facilities: Watts Water Equipment Manufacturing (Ningbo) Co., Ltd., and Watts (Ningbo) International Trading Co., Ltd., a distribution center. In 2007, Watts established its Asia-Pacific headquarters in Shanghai, China, and has set up operational branches in Beijing, Guangzhou, and Chengdu, China, as well as in Singapore, Australia, and South Korea.
 
In recent years, Watts has continued to expand its business. In April 2011, Watts successfully completed the acquisition of Danfoss Socla S.A.S and the water-control businesses of its affiliated entities under the control of Danfoss A/S. This has enabled Watts to become a comprehensive supplier to a wide variety of customers.
 
In December 2014, Watts acquired AERCO International, Inc., and in early 2016, Watts completed the acquisition of a 90% ownership interest in AERCO’s Joint Venture in Korea, with the right to purchase the remaining 10% at a later date. Through these acquisitions, Watts has been able to expand its product breath to the strategically important adjacency of heat and hot water offerings.
 
In November 2015, Watts completed the acquisition of Apex Valves Limited in New Zealand to further penetrate into the New Zealand and Australian market. By pursuing technology innovation and capital investment, while also focusing on training and developing local talent, Watts Water Technologies, Inc. has formed a solid basis for its long-term growth in the Asia-Pacific region.
 
Watts Company Information >>
 
 
 
 
    @ 2012 Watts Water Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.    沪ICP备09033483号