1. Assist the Finance Controller in the Costing and Financial analysis functions of the China region:
2. Ensure the timely and accurate costing reports, including month end closing reports, margin, variance and departmental analysis;
3. Assist in preparation for monthly forecast, annual Budget as well as in all management reviews;
4. Assist in cost reduction progress, ad-hoc and annual stock-taking audit;
5. Conducting quarterly evaluation of standard costs;
6. Assist in financial analysis of the China region;
7. Assist in maintaining proper internal controls in the subsidiaries per Sarbanes Oxley requirements;
8. Any other ad-hoc internal audit/financial assignments.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Finance or accounting.
2. At least 7 years relevant accounting and costing work experience, of which 2 years in managerial capacity.
3. Manufacturing background and MNC managerial experience.
4. QAD proficient.
5. Good Chinese and English skills.
6. Sarbanes Oxley proficiency preferred but not necessary, training will be provided.