The holder of this position will take the role in master schedule whether in production capacity planning or material delivery. Also he or/she is the leader to coach his/her team for professional and efficient output regarding on-time delivery in goods and materials, to meet with the customer requirements.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Provide the Production Schedule to the workshops; manage special cases and give feedback to Management in case of risk of failure in executing the Production Schedule;
2. responsible to reach high level of On Time Delivery rate, according to targets given by the Company; communicate with Management in case of low performance;
3. Measure the execution of Production Schedule by Workshops, using Production Reliability; communicate with Management in case of low performance;
4. Launch the PO to suppliers in accordance with Company Policy; assure that the suppliers deliveries meet with the Production Schedule; communicate with suppliers in case of changes in the process;
5. Measure the On Time Delivery of suppliers and communicate with Sourcing team;
6. communicate with Management in case of low performance of suppliers;
7. Determining root cause of supply delay and recommend to management corrective actions for improvement;
8. Control the Inventory value and Inventory Turns according to targets given by the Company; provide daily updated summary to management;
9. Oversee and monitor the systems and practices in the process of production planning, scheduling, and material planning and order fulfillment;
10. Analyze material shortages and work with suppliers for prompt recovery plans;
11. Coordinate with customer service on schedule commitment, customer special requests and shipment scheduling;
12. Maintain a safety stock of standard usage and special materials to meet the operating needs of the business;
13. Provide Sales History to Sales team, in order to support Sales Forecast activity;
14. Measure the monthly Forecast Accuracy and communicate to the management in case of low performances;
Bachelor or above in any Engineering discipline, PMC / Logistic Management, IE or related disciplines.
At least 5 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment, plus at least 2years at managerial level.
1. Ability to work independently under pressure;
2. High integrity and reliability;
3. Action oriented, problem solving & result driven.
Knowledge and Skills：
1. Fluent in English speaking and writing and strong capability in analyzing, organizing and planning;
2. Proficiency in ERP system is required (MRP / SAP/ ISO) is preferred;
3. Good communication skills and presentation skills;
4. Forward thinker and a team player;
5. Ability to effectively coordinate across functional activities.