Report to: Deputy GM
Location: Taizhou, Zhejiang
The job holder is responsible for production improvement regarding productivity, on-time delivery, products quality through applying comprehensive knowledge and skills in production management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Implement the company's quality policy and objectives, organize the implementation of production budgetary requirement and ensure on-time delivery.
2. Organize the production in accordance with the process, drawings, standard to ensure meet the requirement.
3. Ensure the production area safety and clean as per 6S requirements.
4. Maintain production equipment to ensure the equipment satisfy the production capacity.
5. Inspect production process, material consumption quota management and operating procedure standard.
6. Design and develop new technology, formulate WI, reduce production cost, improve productivity, enhance products competitiveness.
7. Leading and assess lean project, assist other departments to eliminate waste, improve efficiency and reduce cost.
8. Work with HR to train the production people, establish employee participation, continues improvement lean culture, encourage employee contribution their knowledge to the development of our company.
9. Responsible for execution of IE, such as draft and maintenance standard work hours, SOP, etc.
10. Develop products process instruction according to production capacity and technology requirements in our company.
11. Apply new techniques and new methods to reduce manufacturing costs and increase productivity.
12. Responsible for technology-related problems solving during production, installation and process.
Bachelor or above in IE-related disciplines.
At least 5 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment and with at least 3 years at managerial level.
1. Ability to work independently under pressure.
2. High integrity and reliability.
3. Action oriented, problem solving & result driven.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Fluent in English speaking and writing and strong capability in analyzing, organizing and planning.
2. Proficiency in ERP system is required (MRP / SAP/ ISO) is preferred.
3. Good communication skills and presentation skills.
4. Forward thinker and a team player.
5. Ability to effectively coordinate across functional activities.