Logisitics, Production, Finance and related departments, Suppliers.
1. Responsible for all warehouse activities following quality procedure rules & requirement, regarding the IQC rule, stock keeping rule and other specific requirement;
2. Organize cycle counting in warehouse, ensure cycle counting efficiency and accuracy, analyze deviation, variance adjustment;
3. Ensure material feeding to the workshop to guarantee smooth and continuous production, according to related rules and production planning;
4. Maintain/update/optimize operation procedures, policies, and documentation for warehouse activities;
5. Responsible for stock material location management by classification, visual identification and inventory data management in ERP system;
6. Supervise daily goods reception, storage and management issuing;
7. responsible for finished goods confirmation and correct delivery by following the transportation plan strictly;
8. Weekly /Monthly review the team’s performance, propose the improvement action plan to solve the issues Warehouse staff management;
9. Keep the warehouse clean and tidy as required by 5S Management;
10. manage all Materials Flows according to FIFO;
11. support reworking activities;
12. propose new layout projects in order to assure Lean operations;
13. manage and control all Consignment materials.
Bachelor or above in any Engineering discipline, Logistic Management, IE or related disciplines.
At least 5 years relevant experience in Warehouse management function in a manufacturing environment, plus at least 2 years at managerial level.
1. Ability to work independently under pressure;
2. High integrity and reliability;
3. Action oriented, problem solving & result driven.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Good English application skills preferred;
2. Proficiency in ERP system is required (MRP / SAP/ ISO) is preferred;
3. Good communication skills and presentation skills;
4. Ability to effectively coordinate across functional activities.