We are pleased to announce that Watts hot water control valves will be put on the market and begin to accept orders!
1. Watts pressure limiting valves with compact design are also to work in systems running hot water to 80°C，and give constant outlet pressure regardless of inlet pressure.
2. Watts non return isolation valves are designed to realize protection for mains pressure hot water systems.
3. Watts tempering valves-Standard are used in hot water supply systems to mix hot and cold water to a controlled outlet temperature, reducing the risk of exposure to excessively hot water.
4. Watts tempering valves-Solar are used in hot water supply systems to mix hot and cold water to a controlled outlet temperature，reducing the risk of exposure to excessively hot water with higher hot water supply temperature rating, so as to be suitable for solar hot water application
5. Watts expansion control valves is a kind of energy saving valve, and can relieve cold water rather than hot, saving heating costs as well. In addition, Watts expansion control valves provide protection against excessive hot water cylinder pressure.
6. Watts temperature and pressure relief valves plays a role in relief of increased pressure caused by hot water expansion during the normal heating cycle. Providing fully automatic temperature and pressure relief protection for water heaters and hot water storage tanks.
Watts hot water series valves ,with a compact design and precision machine, are mainly used in mains pressure water systems, and are able to play a significant role in hot water supply systems to mix hot and cold water to a controlled outlet temperature, realizing the goal of risk reduction of exposure to excessively hot water. Watts hot water series valves pass the endurance test to meet Australia Standards and be promised 100% hand tested and come with 2 year guarantee against faulty materials and manufacturing. Some special valves are field tested in high use commercial hot water applications as well.
1. Designed to protect systems running hot water
2. 100% hand tested
3. DR Brass construction, precision machined
4. High quality corrosion resistant DR Brass body
5. Compact design
6. Endurance type tested to Australian Standards (50,000 cycles and re tested)
7. Field tested in high use commercial hot water application
Target Vertical Market:
Commercial and residential house
Through Authorized Dealer
The literature of Hot water control valve can be download from www.wattswater.com.au/down.aspx